The Society’s Regional History Center, established in 1999, operates year-round from two adjoining properties  the 1821 O’Neil Robinson House and the 1813 Dr. Moses Mason House,  both listed in the National Register of Historic Places.

The Regional History Centers collections include a wide range of materials documenting the history of Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont, with major concentration on western Maine and White Mountains.

The Center offers more than a dozen period rooms and exhibition galleries as well as areas for craft demonstrations, research library operations, and Museum Shop sales.

It also provides lectures, conferences, special events, educational activities and publications for members and the general public.