The museum is an 1860’s brick building that was the former County Poor Farm. The site is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and sits in a scenic country setting, 3 miles East of Waynesburg. A variety of exhibits and period rooms represent local history county-wide. The Museum is also the location of the Society’s main office and the Museum Gift Shop.