Henry and George Landis, two brothers who collected in the grand manner, first opened the Landis Valley Museum in 1925. Administered by the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission since 1953, the museum houses the largest collection of Pennsylvania German objects in the United States. This largely outdoor museum includes the Settlers Log Farm, the Jacob Landis Farm and a rural crossroads village of the late 19th and early 20th centuries.

Part of the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission