Macculloch Hall houses a wide variety of 18th & 19th century decorative & fine arts. The Museum s major collection includes more than 2,000 examples of political cartoons by Thomas Nast (1840-1902). Macculloch Hall is a Federal brick mansion of more than 20 rooms, constructed in 1810 by George Macculloch, Father of the Morris Canal. The Museum is surrounded by 19th century two-acre gardens, which are open to the public year round. The Museum preserves the history of the Macculloch-Miller family and their community in and around the Morris area, and the legacy of its founder W. Parsons Todd through the historic site, collection, exhibits, educational, & cultural programs.