Our complex consists of three buildings on a lovely piece of land overlooking the Wianno Golf course. Most notable is our Boat Shop that feature the history of wooden boat making. We have full and half size models of the famous Crosby Catboats, a Striper, and two rare “Hawk Nest” models in our collection. The Captain Parker house features eleven rooms of 18th and 19th century furniture and a doll collection. Build approximately in 1750 the Cammett House features a one room deep dwelling of post and beam construction. There are two period gardens on site as well.